9/17/09

Super Easy Awesome Baked Grilled Cheese For The Anti-Panini Set


Paninis are fine if you have fond memories of Cyrus Vance and Hamilton Jordan and you keep a "small place" in a quiet little nook in The Hamptons. But if you're a bit pressed for time, have listened to The Ramones at least once in college or drink beer out of a can when you're feeling naughty, then this recipe is for you!!!

I wish I could say I came up with this recipe. I can't. All I can do is take credit for it! I'm no glutton but I love eating 9 servings of grilled cheese by myself whenever I finish "peeling out" in my dad's GTO in the local high school parking lot. I'm capturing all these "peel outs" on video with the intention of uploading them to YouTube some day to impress my daughter. I'll post more about this later! You're getting hungry aren't you? Here's the recipe.

BAKED GRILLED CHEESE

PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 15 Min
READY IN 25 Min

SERVINGS
9

INGREDIENTS
18 slices bread
4 tablespoons butter
9 slices Cheddar cheese

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Butter one side of 9 slices of bread, and place butter-side down on a baking sheet. Arrange cheese on each slice of bread. Spread butter on 9 remaining slices of bread, and place them buttered-side up on top of the cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes. Flip the sandwiches, and bake an additional 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown.


Have at it, people!

Fondly,

ST5K!!!

special thanks to "Michelle" for the recipe and to "cookin'mama" for the photo which i edited a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment