9/17/09

Keep it simple - really simple

I'm one of those people that likes eating snack foods for meals. Like, I can eat just a big bag of chips or a dozen cookies for dinner and be happy. Anyway, this may sound a little barbaric, but one of the most satisfying meals I've ever had was cheese and sour cream. Yes, that's it. Just cheese and sour cream. I was in college, and my roommates made Mexican food for dinner. I missed it due to a late class, and when I came home, all that was left was some shredded cheese and a bit of sour cream. I was hungry, so I took the remaining cheese, mixed it with the remaining sour cream, and ate it. It was delicious. I realized right then how much I love that simple mixture, and I still snack on it to this day.

I know, it sounds very college-y, but if you like cheese and you like sour cream, try it sometime. Put a dab of sour cream onto a piece of cheddar or pepper jack. It rocks. I mean, people eat cheese for a snack all the time. Why not plus it up?

-Shen

No comments:

Post a Comment